SAVE-THE-DATE: THE RACE AGAINST HUNGER
THE 25th ANNUAL RACE AGAINST HUNGER - APRIL 16, 2021 - APRIL 26, 2021
The Coalition Against Hunger’s Virtual Race Against Hunger 5K Run/Walk (formerly known as the Walk Against Hunger) will kick off on February 1, 2021! Look for the official announcement on January 25, 2021!
This year marks the Coalition’s 25th year of bringing together the community to raise funds that help combat hunger in the Philadelphia region. Our work is more important than ever as we continue to help so many people attempting to overcome the challenges of 2020.
We hope we can count on you this year to support the Race Against Hunger in the following ways:
- Register to participate as a virtual runner or walker and either use our designated route to complete your 5K (3.1 miles) or complete it in your community.
- Register a fundraising page or team under the Coalition’s Race Team to raise funds to support our work that helps so many people who are still struggling to put food on their tables.
- Do both!
Details coming soon to www.phillyhungerrace.com.
WE ARE HIRING!
We’re looking for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to support our work as a team with a focus on our operations, finance, and volunteer management areas.
- This is a multi-faceted position that includes bookkeeping, managing office systems, operations, IT, and management of the volunteer program for the organization.
- Applicant must be flexible, a team player with a people focused approach, technology savvy, and a great problem solver.
- This is a full time, exempt position reporting to the Executive Director. For more information visit the full job description here.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
We strive to build a community where all people have the food they need to lead healthy lives. Hunger is preventable. Thank you for your continued support of our work!
The Coalition Against Hunger Team